You can capture visitor information for those viewing your virtual tours by hiding selected photos in your tour. You determine how many images to hide and when your visitor clicks on a hidden image, an entry form will be displayed to capture the visitors contact information. With this lead generation feature you will have all you need to reach out to prospective clients to increase your business and sell your listings faster.
Here is what your visitor will see when they click on a hidden image. Once they provide their contact information an email will be sent to them with a link to the full tour.
- Log into your account at app.ricohtours.com
- Select the tour for which you want to set up the Lead Generator
- Click on the Lead Generator tab.
※This setting is available only in the web app.
Select the images to display for your tour for this feature. The others will appear in the tour with a lock symbol.
- Click on Photos.
- Click to select photos to hide
- Select the images you want to display in the tour and click Save.
- Click on the Entry Form tab.
- Three options can be set.
You can specify any URL. We recommend this if you have a corresponding page on your own website.
- Show default message
Select this option if you do not want to specify a particular URL or email.
Email recipient settings
After submitting the form, an email titled "Contact Information has been registered by RICOH360 Tours" will be sent to you. You can also set the recipient of the email to send it to your member if you are using the Teams feature.
The recipient's email address will be the email address registered in your account.
- Click on the Recipients tab
- There are two options to choose from.
- All Team Members
- All registered teams will receive an email with your information.
- Selected Members
- The email will be sent to the designated team members
- All Team Members
- Click Save.
Click in the upper right corner of the setting screen to preview what your visitors will see. You will see a 'key' on any image that you did not select for view.
Click on any image with the key lock and the following image will be displayed.
First Name, Last Name, and Email are required fields, and Phone is an optional field.
After entering the required fields, you will be able to click on the Submit button.
After submitting the form
The URL for the virtual tour without the key mark will be sent to the email address you entered.