AI Video Maker
The AI Video Maker automatically generates a marketing video for real estate properties from existing 360˚ images through Artificial Intelligence. There are no limitations on the number of marketing videos produced per account.
A sample RICOH360 Tour & its video generated by AI Video Maker can be found below.
The steps to create an AI Video Maker are as follows
- Login to the app.ricohtours.com management console
- Select the tour you want to create a video for
- Select in the upper right corner
- Select AI Video Maker from the drop-down menu
- Click on up to 15 images and place a check mark on them
- Click Select
- Select the resolution of the video you want to output from the choices shown in "Select the video quality" and click Execute
- Click OK
- Business and Standard (original plan) customers can choose between 1080p, 720p and 480p, and Free users can also choose the same
- Pro and Entry (original plan) customers can select either 720p or 480p
Your video will be emailed to the email set for your account. When you receive the email, simply click on the download link and your MP4 video will be downloaded to your desktop to your default download location.
Once created you can download your AI Video to your desktop in the form of an MP4 video.
Main highlights of AI Video Maker
1. Generate videos from virtual tours
Anyone can easily create a marketing video with no additional effort or cost. Since AI generates videos from virtual tours with the touch of a button, it reduces the time and cost previously spent on creating videos.
2. AI technology automates the entire process
RICOH's AI technology has learned from the vast amount of visual data accumulated since the launch of the RICOH THETA. The AI is able to identify points of interest that customers like from millions of 360˚ property images and automatically generates a video. This Marketing Video created by the AI Video Maker is unique and appealing to the viewers that can be used for your marketing efforts.
3. Social Media sharing
Share on any social networking sites, portals, and YouTube.
Note: If you edit your photos, be sure when you save them that you follow the resolution guidelines of 2:1 and 6720x3360 or less.