You can manage the share settings for your tour using the Management Console. To launch the Management Console, login to your account at app.ricohtours.com
- Click on the tour you would like to share and you will then get a screen like the one below which displays all of the photos in your tour.
- Click thein the upper right corner to see the share options:
There are 3 types of links you can share:
- Copy Link - this will provide a link with all branding (business card, google map, tripod cover) and the property description
- Copy Unbranded Link - this will provide a link with no branding (business card, google map, tripod cover) and the property description
- Copy Compact Link - this will provide a link with nothing but the tour images. No business card, no google map and no property description. The tripod cover will be included.
Copy Embed Code
This link provides you with the code necessary to embed a tour onto your website. You can choose 3 different sizes. Please note that only one tour can be embedded on a landing page.
Share on Facebook
When you use the 'Share on Facebook' option, you will be presented a pop-up box that will display an area for you to type in your comments. The post on Facebook will include the cover photo of your tour as well as the address. Your clients can link on the cover photo to see the RICOH360 tour.