With the Standard subscription plan you will have the ability to create team members. You can link here on how to create team members.
Permissions for team members.
- The individual who created the initial account is automatically the Admin/Owner of the subscription.
- You can re-assign your admin/owner permissions to another team member if required
- Only the Admin owner can assign other owners
- Admin Owners cannot delete teams they did not create
- Admin members have access to all functions except deleting teams that do not belong to them and changing the Owner.
- Members Can see all team members
- They can create tours
- They can edit other members tours
- They can delete other members tours
- When an Admin(Owner) sets the Member attribute for a user, they become a Member.
- Member is available for the following three functions
- Checking the member listCreating a tour
- Editing other people's tours