Tour Paths can be created using the RICOH360 Tours Management Console.
A path is created room by room on where you want to navigate within your tour. You simply place a label where you want your visitor to go. When a label is selected, the visitor will be taken to that room.
Creating a Tour Path
- Login to the RICOH360 Tours management console app.ricohtours.com
- Select the tour where you would like to add tour paths
- Select the photo to begin adding Navigation Path labels
- Select in the upper right corner of your screen
- Select Edit Tour Paths
- Click the area in your room where you want a navigation label
- Select the room you want to navigate to
- Continue to add labels to your room and when done, select Done in the upper right of your screen
Continue steps 3-9 for each room that you want to create tour paths for.
When your client views your tour this is what they will see for the tour path:
When they click on the arrow, they will see the room name they are going to, and the app will navigate to the room.