We apologize that you are having a problem with your payment for the RICOH Tours service.
If you have received notification that your payment has failed it could be for a variety of reasons:
- Your credit card on file has expired
- You have typed in an invalid credit card information (#, CVV, Expire date)
- Your bank has declined your payment for a variety of reasons
- Your transaction is detected as fraud by our payment system
If all of the card information seems correct, it is best that you contact your bank and ask for more information. For privacy and security, banks and card issuers can only discuss the specifics of a declined payment with their cardholders–they cannot discuss this with RICOH Tours staff.
To try to add your credit card information again:
- Using the Management Console, log in to your Ricoh Tours account at app.ricohtours.com
- Select Settings from the menu bar on the left
- Select Payment Method
- Enter your Name and Card details
- Select Update