Tour Paths can be created using the RICOH Tours Management Console.
A path is created room by room on where you want to navigate within your tour. You simply place a label where you want your visitor to go when that label is selected. When a label is selected, the visitor will be taken to that room.
Creating a Tour Path
- Login to the RICOH Tours management console here
- If your active tours are not showing, select Tours from the menu on the left
- Select the tour where you would like to add tour paths
- Select the room to begin adding Navigation Path labels
- Select Edit Tour Paths in the upper right of your screen
- Tap the area in your room where you want a navigation label
- Select the room you want to navigate to
- Continue to add labels to your room and when done, select Done in the upper right of your screen
Continue steps 4-8 for each room that you want to create tour paths for.