In this article you will find all of the steps necessary to create your RICOH Tours account and how to create your first tour using the camera roll on your iPhone/iPad.
If you have not downloaded the RICOH Tours app please download it from the Apple App store.
Create your RICOH Tours account
- Launch the RICOH Tours app
- Tap Get Started
- Type in your Name, Email and Password
- Tap Sign up
- Tap I Agree to accept the RICOH Terms of Service
Create a Tour
- Tap Create tour
- Tap the access method of your choice
- Begin typing the address of your listing, the app will fill in as you type
- Tap Next
- Tap on to select the photos from your camera roll
- Tap Ok to allow RICOH Tours to access your photos
- Select the photo of your choice
- Type in the Label (room name) and tap Next Photo to continue or Done to access your tour
Congratulations! You have added your first photo to your tour. To continue adding additional photos just follow steps 7 & 8 above or if you have exited the Add Photo workflow, just tap Add Photo and continue with step 5-8 above.