In this article you will find all of the steps necessary to create your RICOH360 Tours account and how to create your first tour.
If you have not downloaded the RICOH360 Tours app please download it from the Android Play Store. Make sure your Ricoh360 Theta has been fully charged.
Create your RICOH Tours account
- Launch the RICOH360 Tour app by tapping on the icon under your application folder
- Tap Sign up
- Tap Enable Storage Access
- Tap Allow so RICOH360 Tours can access the photos, media and files on your device
- Type in your Name and tap Next
- Type in your Email and tap Next
- Type in your Password and tap Done
Create a tour
- Tap Create Tour
- Type in the Address(s) for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the City for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the State/Province/Region for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the Postal code for your listing and tap Next, or scroll to Country and select your country
- Verify that your information is correct
- Tap Next
Allow the THETA camera to access the RICOH Tours app
- Write down your passphrase, this is the 8 digits located on the bottom of your camera - do not include the letters. It will also be displayed as part of your WiFi device name in WiFi settings.
- Power on your THETA and make sure your wifi signal is displayed
- Go to your Android device's settings app
- Tap on Connections
- Tap on Wifi
- Select the THETA from your list of wifi devices
- You will be asked for your THETA's password. See step 1 above. Once connected, exit the Android settings app.
- Tap Connect
- Launch the RICOH360 Tours app.
- Select the tour to add photos to
- Tap Add Photo
- Tap on the icon
- Tap Allow for RICOH Tours to access your devices location
Wait a few seconds for your camera to connect to your phone. A preview of the room will display on your screen.
Add 360 images using your THETA camera
- Tap the Shutter icon, your camera will take a 360 image and display it on your Android device when complete
- Select a room label, or tap Add room label and type in one of your choice
- Tap Done
Congratulations! You have added the first 360 image to your tour.