In this article you will find all of the steps necessary to create your RICOH360 Tours account and how to create your first tour.
If you have not downloaded the RICOH Tours app yet, please download it from the Apple App store.
Create your RICOH360 Tours account
- Launch the RICOH Tours app
- Type in your Name, Email and Password
- Tap Sign up
- Tap I Agree to accept the RICOH Tours Terms of Service
Create a tour
- Tap New Tour
- Select an option to allow Ricoh Tours to access your location
- Begin typing in the address of your listing. More than likely, your address will be found for you and auto fill. If not, continue typing in your address manually.
- When the address is complete, tap Done
Add Your THETA camera
- Power on your THETA
- Press the Wireless button on your THETA if it is not already illuminated
- Tap your home key and launch the Apple Settings app
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select the Wi-Fi entry for your THETA
- Enter the password for your THETA (can be found on the bottom of your camera - numbers only if you see YP30 12356, your password is 3012356. It will also be the #'s in your wifi device name
- Tap Join
- Return to the Ricoh Tours app
- Tap OK when you see the "THETA connected!" screen
Add 360 photos using your THETA Camera
- Set your RICOH THETA on the supplied monopod in the first room of your tour
- Leave the room
- Tap Add photo
- Tap a live preview will display on your mobile device
- Tap the Shutter button to take your first image
- After the photo has been saved to your device type in the Label (room name)
- Tap Done
Congratulations! You have added your first 360 photo to your tour. To continue adding additional photos just move your RICOH THETA to the next room and follow steps 3 -7 above.
Once you have your tour created you can continue to enhance it with many additional features.