In this article you will find all of the steps necessary to create your RICOH Tours account and how to create your first tour.
If you have not downloaded the RICOH Tours app please download it from the Android Play Store.
Create your RICOH Tours account
- Launch the RICOH Tour app by tapping on the icon under your application folder
- Tap Sign up
- Tap Enable Storage Access
- Tap Allow so RICOH Tours can access the photos, media and files on your device
- Type in your Name and tap Next
- Type in your Email and tap Next
- Type in your Password and tap Done
Create a tour
- Tap Create tour
- Type in the Address(s) for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the City for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the State for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the Zip code for your listing and tap Done
- Tap Next
Allow your Android camera to access the RICOH Tours app
- Tap the icon
- Select the photo you would like to include in your tour
- Tap DONE
- Tap Add room label
- Select the room for your image, or type in one of your choice
- Tap Done
Congratulations! You have added the first photo to your tour. To continue adding additional rooms follow steps 2-6 above.
When you are done taking photos just tap your back button or select the in the upper right corner to access the tour you just created.