In this article you will find all of the steps necessary to create your RICOH Tours account and how to create your first tour using the camera roll on your iPhone/iPad.
If you have not downloaded the RICOH Tours app please download it from the Apple App store.
Create your RICOH Tours account
- Launch the RICOH Tours app
- Tap Get Started
- Type in your Name and tap Next
- Type in your Email and tap Next
- Type in your Password and tap Sign up
Create a Tour
- Tap Create tour
- Type in the Address for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the City for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the State for your listing and tap Done
- Type in the Zip Code for your listing and tap Next
- Tap on to select the photos from your camera roll
- Tap Ok to allow RICOH Tours to access your photos
- Select the photo of your choice
- Type in the Label (room name) and tap Add Photo
Congratulations! You have added your first photo to your tour. To continue adding additional photos just follow steps 3 & 4 above, or tap X to access your tour.