In this article you will find all of the steps necessary to create your RICOH Tours account and how to create your first tour.
If you have not downloaded the RICOH Tours app please download it from the App store.
Create your RICOH Tours account
- Launch the RICOH Tours app
- Type in your Name and tap Next
- Type in your Email and tap Next
- Type in your Password and tap Sign up
- Tap I Agree to accept the RICOH Tours Terms of Service
Create a tour
- Tap Create tour
- Type in the Address for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the City for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the State for your listing and tap Done
- Type in the Zip Code for your listing and tap Next
Add Your THETA camera
- Tap on to select the THETA camera
- If you have not previously used your THETA with your iOS device you will need to follow the steps presented to connect your THETA to the RICOH Tours app
- Power on your THETA
- Press the Wireless button on your THETA
- Tap Next
- Tap your home key and launch the Apple Settings app
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select the Wi-Fi entry for your THETA
- Enter the password for your THETA (can be found on the bottom of your camera - numbers only
- Tap Join
Set your RICOH THETA on the supplied monopod in the first room of your tour and leave the room.
Add 360 photos using your THETA Camera
- Press the home key and return to the RICOH Tours app
- Tap Ok
- Tap the Shutter button to take your first image
- Type in the Label (room name) and tap Add Photo
Congratulations! You have added your first 360 photo to your tour. To continue adding additional photos just follow steps 3 & 4 above, or tap X when you are done to go back to the tour you just created.