In this article you will find all of the steps necessary to create your RICOH Tours account and how to create your first tour.
If you have not downloaded the RICOH Tours app yet, please download it from the App store.
Create your RICOH Tours account
- Launch the RICOH Tours app
- Type in your Name, Email and Password
- Tap Sign up
- Tap I Agree to accept the RICOH Tours Terms of Service
Create a tour
- Tap Create Tour
- Select an option to allow Ricoh Tours to access your location
- Begin typing in the address of your listing. More than likely, your address will be found for you and auto fill. If not, continue typing in your address manually.
- When the address is complete, tap Next
Add Your THETA camera
- Tap on to select the THETA camera
- Power on your THETA
- Press the Wireless button on your THETA
- Tap Next
- Tap your home key and launch the Apple Settings app
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select the Wi-Fi entry for your THETA
- Enter the password for your THETA (can be found on the bottom of your camera - numbers only
- Tap Join
- Return to the Ricoh Tours app
- Tap OK when you see the "THETA connected!" screen
Add 360 photos using your THETA Camera
- Set your RICOH THETA on the supplied monopod in the first room of your tour
- Leave the room
- Tap the Shutter button to take your first image
- Type in the Label (room name) and tap Add Next Photo or Done if you don't want to add any more photos.
- Tap OK to allow RICOH Tours to access your photos
Congratulations! You have added your first 360 photo to your tour. To continue adding additional photos just move your RICOH THETA to the next room and follow steps 3 & 4 above, or tap Done when you are done to go back to the tour you just created.
Once you have your tour created you can continue to enhance it with many additional features. For additional steps, please review these support articles.