In this article you will find all of the steps necessary to create your RICOH Tours account and how to create your first tour.
If you have not downloaded the RICOH Tours app please download it from the Android Play Store.
Create your RICOH Tours account
- Launch the RICOH Tour app by tapping on the icon under your application folder
- Tap Sign up
- Tap Enable Storage Access
- Tap Allow so RICOH Tours can access the photos, media and files on your device
- Type in your Name and tap Next
- Type in your Email and tap Next
- Type in your Password and tap Done
Create a tour
- Tap Create Tour
- Type in the Address(s) for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the City for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the State/Province/Region for your listing and tap Next
- Type in the Postal code for your listing and tap Next, or scroll to Country and select your country
- Verify that your information is correct
- Tap Next
Allow the THETA camera to access the RICOH Tours app
- Write down your passphrase, this is the 8 digits located on the bottom of your camera - do not include the letters. It will also be displayed as part of your WiFi device name in WiFi settings.
- Tap on the icon
- Tap Allow for RICOH Tours to access your devices location
- Select the THETA model you are using
- Follow the steps on accessing your THETA Camera's WiFi
- Turn on your THETA
- Make sure the WiFi signal is displaying on your THETA
- Set your THETA camera on the supplied tripod in the first room for your tour and leave the room
- Tap Next
- Tap the device for your THETA
- Enter your passphrase mentioned above if not displayed
- Tap OK
Wait a few seconds for your camera to connect to your phone. A preview of the room will display on your screen.
Add 360 images using your THETA camera
- Tap the Shutter icon, your camera will take a 360 image and display it on your Android device when complete
- Select a room label, or tap Add room label and type in one of your choice
- Tap NEXT PHOTO to take additional photos, or Tap Done to return to your Tour
Congratulations! You have added the first 360 image to your tour.