The following is an introduction to the feature released on 3.10.2021.
Introduction of Edit Tour
A button has been placed in the upper right corner of the tour creation screen.
This interface will allow you to more easily create Tour Paths and Floor Plans. Tour Paths will display your return path for you. Edit Tours allow you to:
- Set up a Tour Path
- Set up a Floor Plan including uploading Floor plan images and adding photos to your Floor Plan
- Upload additional Images for your tour
- Change the order of your photos for your tour
Setting up a Tour Path
In the past, each image was selected individually, and the tour path was set in only one direction.
Four points that have been improved
- Tour path can now be set for all images on a single screen.
- You can now set a bi-directional tour path at the same time.
- At a glance you can if an image has a path set.
- You can remove a tour path by dragging to the trash can.
Creating a Tour Path on a desktop.
Creating a Tour Path on mobile.
Web app: https://help.ricohtours.com/hc/en-us/articles/360063869633
Mobile app: https://help.ricohtours.com/hc/en-us/articles/360062018054
You can upload images by dragging and dropping images saved on your computer or by selecting images from the Add button.
Sorting your images
Click on the Sort button to display the thumbnails of the images.
You can also change the order in which the thumbnails are displayed in the tour by dragging and dropping them.
Setting up a Floor Plan
A Floor Plan tab has been added to the tour editing screen.
You can now drag and drop thumbnail images to place them on the floor map.
It is quicker and more intuitive to use than previous releases.
Please click here to see how to set up a Tour Paths.
Web app: https://help.ricohtours.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500003588042
These are the features that have been updated in 3.10.2021.
We hope you will continue to use RICOH360 Tours to benefit your business.